Johns Creek Real Estate
Johns Creek is one of Georgia’s youngest cities, having only incorporated in 2016. But in that short time, this expansive suburb northeast of Atlanta has won numerous awards and has been recognized nationally as a favorite place to live. In 2017, USA Today ranked Johns Creek third on their list of "50 Best Cities to Live In,” while the town was recently ranked the #1 Safest City in Georgia by the National Council for Home Safety and Security.
Johns Creek is home to some of the best public schools in Georgia, with Chattahoochee High School ranked the #3 high school in America by Newsweek. Another advantage residents enjoy are the plentiful jobs available locally in the information technology and medical sectors, allowing them to spend more time enjoying the greenspace and amenities of their town while avoiding a lengthy commute into Atlanta proper. With over 300 acres of parks and greenspace and 13 miles of Chattahoochee Riverfront within the Johns Creek city limits, there are plenty of places to enjoy that extra time!
With a mild climate, golf happens year-round in Johns Creek, and is one of the top reasons people relocate here. With more than 50,000 yards of golf, spread across seven championship 18-hole courses and two nine-hole courses in both public and private facilities, Johns Creek boasts boasts courses designed by the sport's best, including Robert Trent Jones, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Rees Jones, Thomas Fazio, Joe Lee, & Arthur Hills.
The Johns Creek Arts Center plays host to several annual arts and cultural events that draw thousands of visitors each year. The city is also home to a professional orchestra - The Johns Creek Symphony Orchestra (JCSO), whose members have trained at leading institutions both nationally and internationally. And with a population that is 25% international, Johns Creek has also been named the #10 Most Culturally Diverse City in the Nation.
Featured Attractions in Johns Creek
- Abbotts Hill Elementary School: Assigned Elementary School - View Homes
- Dolvin Elementary School: Assigned Elementary School - View Homes
- Medlock Bridge Elementary School: Assigned Elementary School - View Homes
- Ocee Elementary School: Assigned Elementary School - View Homes
- State Bridge Crossing Elementary School: Assigned Elementary School - View Homes
- Awtrey Mill Middle School: Assigned Middle School - View Homes
- Taylor Road Middle School: Assigned Middle School - View Homes
- Chattahoochee High School: Assigned High School - View Homes
- Johns Creek High School: Assigned High School - View Homes
- Peachtree Prep: Preschool
- Primrose School of Johns Creek: Preschool
- Perimeter Christian School: Private School (Grades K–8th)
- William & Reed Academy: Private School (Grades 6th-12th)
- Woodward North: Private School (Grades K-6th)
Learn more about Atlanta school ratings in Johns Creek at Great Schools.
“Johns Creek consistently ranks at the top of the list for Best Places to Live in Georgia, Safest City in Georgia and Best City to Raise a Family in Georgia. Johns Creek is also home to six golf courses and several major employers, making this city is a wonderful place to live, work and play!”Nicholas Brown