Luxury Homes in Garden Hills
Browse by Price: $250k to $500k | $500k to $750k | $750k to $1M | $1M to $1.5M | $1.5M to $2M | $2M+
Garden Hills Real Estate
The charming Garden Hills community is a small urban forest neighborhood located just east of Buckhead. Designated as a historic district by the city of Atlanta, the area includes stately 1920s homes, newer upscale residences, pocket parks and some of Atlanta’s most highly rated public schools. In fact, Garden Hills Elementary was the first elementary school in Georgia to become an International Baccalaureate World School.
Greenspace abounds in the aptly named Garden Hills. A frolicking offshoot of Peachtree Creek runs through the neighborhood, connecting a series of parks that give residents many outdoor option. Frankie Allen Park in the north includes a playground, baseball fields and tennis courts and a large meadow for picnics and afternoon strolls. The linked Sunnybrook Park and Garden Hills Parks included a self-guided nature trail with stone bridges, a playground, swimming pool, dog park, clubhouse and recreation center. Alexander Park in the south portion of Garden Hills is an undeveloped wooded area that serves as an urban haven for area wildlife.
The dining and retail amenities of Buckhead, Lindbergh and Midtown Atlanta are located close to Garden Hills, offering residents the best of both worlds in terms of picturesque surroundings and all the necessary conveniences. Enjoy 6 city blocks of shopping and restaurant options at the Shops of Buckhead, featuring names like Dior, Hermes and Jimmy Choo. Learn to dance the West Coast Swing at Wicked Westie, Garden Hill’s own local dance hall. Give the kids the gift of music with guitar, drum or vocal lessons at Atlanta’s School of Rock.
Featured Attractions in Garden Hills
- School of Rock: locations.schoolofrock.com/atlanta
- The Shops at Buckhead: www.theshopsbuckheadatlanta.com
- Wicked Westie: www.wickedwestie.com
- 26 Thai Kitchen: Classic and contemporary curries and noodles
- Anis Café: French bistro with an outdoor patio and frequent live jazz
- Antica Posta: Tuscan specialties with in-house wine shop
- Atlanta Fish Market: Ever changing menu with fresh ingredients flown in daily
- Basil’s Restaurant: Eclectic Mediterranean tapas and cocktails
- Pricci: Upscale traditional Italian
- Garden Hills Elementary: Assigned Elementary School - View Homes
- Sutton Middle School: Assigned Middle School - View Homes
- North Atlanta High School: Assigned High School - View Homes
- Christ the King School: Private School (Kindergarten – 8thGrade)
- Atlanta International School: Private School (3K – High School)
- The Marlowe School: Preschool
- The Spanish Academy: Language Immersion Preschool
- Suzuki School: Preschool
Learn more about Atlanta school ratings in Garden Hills at Great Schools.
"Garden Hills was developed in 1925 by Phillips Campbell McDuffie, a prominent Atlanta lawyer, who formed the Garden Hills Corp. and advertised the area as "Beautiful Garden Hills." He envisioned a country club community with a pool and community center at its heart to which that stands today. Grounded by the Atlanta International School this is a diverse multi culture neighborhood."Nicholas Brown