Chastain Park Real Estate
Located within the bounds of Buckhead is the close-knit, residential side of Chastain Park. As Atlanta’s largest city park, Chastain receives many visitors, but a few people are also lucky enough to call the park home. Residents are able to take advantage of the playgrounds, jogging trails, swimming pool, athletic fields and golf cart paths full-time, with an active civic association that organizes community events such as a 4thof July parade and annual Fall and Holiday Festivals.
Chastain Park residents enjoy many activities that are located right in their neighborhood, including the Chastain Horse Park, where children and adults alike can take equestrian lessons, board their own horses and learn about the art of horsemanship. The Chastain Park Golf Course is an 18-hole course with rolling hills and scenic views of the Atlanta skyline, and the Chastain Park Tennis Center offer lessons and leagues for players of all ages and skill levels. Over 40 ALTA/USTA teams play year round at the facility. The park is home to youth sports leagues and swim teams, all accessible to residents via walking and golf cart paths.
The Chastain Arts Center has an entire catalog of art classes for the young and old, including Mommy & Me classes so that toddlers can be introduced to the world of visual arts early, to instill a lifetime of creativity and appreciation. Framing, ceramics, jewelry-making and watercolors are just some of the mediums offered. The Arts Center also includes a party room for hosting children’s’ art themed birthday parties.
With shopping and dining just outside the park, residents experience the best of both words – a serene wooded retreat just steps away from urban conveniences!
Featured Attractions in Chastain Park
- Chastain Arts Center: www.ocaatlanta.com/chastain
- Chastain Memorial Park: www.www.chastainpark.org
- Chastain Horse Park: www.chastainhorsepark.org
- Chastain Park Golf Course: www.cityofatlantagolf.com/chastain-park-golf-course
- Chastain Park Tennis Center: www.utatennis.com/chastain-park
- Bartaco Chastain: Mexican dishes, from classic to creative
- Buttermilk Kitchen: Locally sourced, made-from-scratch Southern staples
- Horseradish Grill: Refined American classics overlooking Chastain Park
- Portofino: Elegant Italian with an extensive wine list
- 10 Degrees South: Modern and traditional South African fare
- Jackson Elementary: Assigned Elementary School - View Homes
- Sutton Middle School: Assigned Middle School - View Homes
- North Atlanta High School: Assigned High School - View Homes
- The Galloway School: Private Preschool / High School
- Pace Academy: Private School Kindergarten / High School
- Buckhead Preparatory School: Preschool
- Crème de la Creme: Preschool
Learn more about Atlanta school ratings in Chastain Park at Great Schools.
“Chastain Memorial Park (originally known as the North Fulton Park, commonly known as Chastain Park) is the largest city park in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a 268-acre park near the northern edge of the city. Included in the park are jogging paths, playgrounds, tennis courts, a golf course, swimming pool, horse park and amphitheater all surrounded by some truly wonderful real estate.”Nicholas Brown