Ask most Atlantans what they think of when they hear College Park and they will undoubtedly think about “the Airport,” which makes sense, because College Park is in fact to home to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. College Park is much more than just the backdrop for the busiest airport in the world though.
Home to Georgia’s 4th largest historical home district, College Park easily blends old south charm with modern suburban conveniences. There are over 800 structures within the town’s limits that have been added to the Historic Register, and new townhome and single-family home construction is also booming in the area. Residents of College Park enjoy a short commute into the city, while living in one of Atlanta magazine’s “Best Places to Call Home.”
While many of Atlanta’s suburbs now play host to a local farmer’s market on spring and summer Saturday mornings, in College Park you are located conveniently close to the Atlanta Farmers Market, which at 150 acres is one of the largest markets of its kind in the world. It features a restaurant, welcome center, garden center, and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! College Park residents also enjoy their proximity to the Wolf Creek Amphitheater, voted one of the top music venues in Georgia. Located on 435 gorgeous acres, and able to accommodate over 5,000 guests, Wolf Creek Amphitheater is home to live musical performances and festivals May through September.
Featured Attractions in College Park
- College Park Elementary School: Assigned Elementary School - View Homes
- G.W. Northcutt Elementary School: Assigned Elementary School - View Homes
- Love T. Nolan Elementary School: Assigned Elementary School- View Homes
- Paul D. West Middle School: Assigned Middle School - View Homes
- Woodland Middle School: Assigned Middle School - View Homes
- Benjamin Banneker High School: Assigned High School - View Homes
- Tri-Cities High School: Assigned High School - View Homes
- Achievers Academy: Private School (PreK-5th)
- St. John the Evangelist School: Private School (PreK-8th)
- Woodward Academy: Private School (PreK-12th)
- KIDazzle Child Care: Preschool
- Little Linguists International Preschool: Preschool
Learn more about Atlanta school ratings in College Park at Great Schools.
“With streets named Harvard, Columbia, Princeton and Yale, College Park is an aptly named city! It is in a great location just minutes from Hartsfield Jackson International Airport and downtown Atlanta.”Nicholas Brown