Luxury Homes in Dunwoody GA
Browse by Price: $250k to $500k | $500k to $750k | $750k to $1M | $1M to $1.5M | $1.5M to $2M | $2M+
Dunwoody Real Estate
Located just outside of the hustle and bustle of downtown Atlanta, Dunwoody offers an inviting residential landscape while still being convenient to cultural, dining and retail destinations. Served by award-winning DeKalb County schools, private school options are also plentiful in the area. Residents can always find something to do in Dunwoody, from food truck festivals to youth and adult sports leagues. Annual events like Lemonade Days in April and Apple Cider Days in October offer family-friendly fun with music, arts, entertainment, and of course, food!
Dunwoody’s largest greenspace is the 110-acre Brook Run Park located on the eastern side of the community. In additional to the expected walking trails, athletic fields and playgrounds, Brook Run also features a skate park, zip line, dog park, and community garden. On the north side of town you’ll find the Dunwoody Nature Center, where you can observe an active apiary, wade in Wildcat Creek, or host a youth birthday party in an actual treehouse. For a completely different outdoors experience, step back in time Dunwoody’s Donaldson-Bannister Farm. Technically a city park, the farm also includes an 1870s farm house with gardens and event spaces.
The Chattahoochee River provides Dunwoody’s northern boundary as it makes its way out of the mountains and through Atlanta.
Retail options range from the shops in and around Perimeter Mall, the second largest shopping mall in Georgia, to Dunwoody Village Shopping Center, where many buildings showcase the distinctive Colonial Williamsburg architectural style that old-town Dunwoody is known for. Since the area was first developed in the 1970s, many other buildings have been built in this distinctive style, giving the area a unique cultural identity.
Featured Attractions in Dunwoody
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area: www.nps.gov/chat
- Dunwoody Nature Center: www.dunwoodynature.org
- Donaldson-Bannister Farm: www.dunwoodypreservationtrust.org
- Perimeter Mall: www.perimetermall.com
- Carbonara Trattoria: Elevated Italian with an extensive wine list
- Com Dunwoody: Upscale Vietnamese with French accents
- O’Brian’s Tavern: Authentic English pub experience
- Takorea: A spicy fusion of Mexican and Korean delicacies
- Dunwoody Elementary: Assigned Elementary School - View Homes
- Vanderlyn Elementary: Assigned Elementary School - View Homes
- Austin Elementary: Assigned Elementary School - View Homes
- Peachtree Charter Middle School: Assigned Middle School - View Homes
- Dunwoody High School: Assigned High School - View Homes
- Montessori School of Dunwoody: Preschool
- Primrose School of Dunwoody: Preschool
- Atlanta North School: Private School (4K - Middle School)
- Brandon Hall School: Private School (Middle School – High School)
Learn more about Atlanta school ratings in Dunwoody at Great Schools.
"Three trifecta elementary schools at this location drive a very bustling, millennial heavy, family friendly collection of subdivisions and planned neighborhoods. Situated close to perimeter mall for a plethora of dining, entertainment and shopping."Nicholas Brown